Monday, October 22, 2007

"I must be reminded annually, at least, that the less I rely on the pressing time structure of my curricula, the more learning weaves its way into the fabric of our days. Those are the best days..." ....this helpful little reminder written by Grafted Branch @ http://restoringtheyears.blogspot.com.


I so needed this little reminder today.

I so love to stick to my little(ok, rather large)planbook,
but today I told the boys and the little girly that we are
going to take a walk in the museum's park and feed the ducks
some leftover stale bread this morning, before
we begin our schoolwork.

They jumped in excitement at the idea!


Grace brought her little pink dolly stroller with her
My Little Pony plush toy in it and walked it around the path.
I wish I had thought to bring the camera...

Ty is currently reading about Asia, the largest continent on the whole Earth.
An interesting fact Tyler just told me: "Did you know that India and China are almost completely different and yet they are in the same continent, kind of like how Joshua and me are so different and yet we are in the same family... it kind of stinks." Lol. I have to go talk to him about loving his brother now ;).....

No comments: