Saturday, October 10, 2009

Computer Science and Business for Middle Schoolers

I haven't been faithful to this blog, have I?
It was a good idea to begin, and then there wasn't the time to continue on.

Maybe this year will be different.

Don't stop reading because your not interested in hearing about how my year is going so far, I have some neat courses of study to share with you!:



I found these Computer Science and Business education courses for the grades
6 through 8 online at http://www.crews.org/curriculum/ex/compsci/8thgrade/index.html
and figured I'd share them.



These look great, comparable to a course I might pay a hundred dollars or more for
Ty to take at RACC kids college, and here it all is for free online for the doing.
I am definately planning on doing the 8th grade Imaginary Company course with
Ty this year.

There are is also a Keyboarding Skills course available for free from this site,
which again is comparable to a course I might pay a bit for otherwise- and here it is free online. Never hurts to learn as many computer use skills as one can in this particular age in technology, and starting with a Keyboarding Course is a good place to begin as far as I can see.

No comments: